Saturday, April 30, 2011

William and Kate


So the Lifetime movie William and Kate (for now you can still watch it all on Lifetime's site at that link) that I worked on aired and my jogging scene with Kate is right in the beginning and I am totally visible on camera for about a minute. It was pretty exciting for me, I watched it with my roommates Wendy and Suzanne. I tweeted the girls over at my favorite blog Go Fug Yourself because they were reviewing the movie and they actually featured me in their post on it! Check it out!

Then they went to bed but I decided to be ridiculous and stayed up and watched the wedding. I did think Kate's dress was beautiful and I loved that my old youth group leader Kari was also up for it so we had a lot of fun facebook chatting about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment