Thursday, August 13, 2009

Seven mintues in heaven, or GOOP yeah that's the one

So our good friend Gwyneth Paltrow over at GOOP! has posted a new cooking video with a great "fast" recipe for dinner for four.






LOL Ok, I gotta say GOOP! only makes me heart Gwyneth even more. I enjoy how completely out of touch with reality she is. She clearly means well but has no idea when she comes across as charming and when she comes across as self-centered or just loony toons. Either way, this particular recipe doesn't seem too bad and I can't help but find it hilarious that she apparently hired a camera man and editor to put together cooking clips for her blog. Or who knows, maybe Moses holds the camera and Apple is a wiz at imovie.

And also, just for the record I do enjoy her as an actress but only in supporting roles. Seven, Talented Mr. Ripley, Iron Man = Awesome Sylvia, Sliding Doors, Shakespeare in Love = slit wrists...any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment