Friday, July 10, 2009

LMFAO at how terrible this music is

So here is LMFAO's appearance on Carson Daly, I tried to find an official video but I couldn't. I must say this may be the worst song I have ever heard in my life.




After seeing this appearance I get the distinct impression that they are trying to be funny, or something, right? There has to be some excuse for producing music this terrible. Are these actual serious musicians? Either way, if they are serious then they seriously suck and if they are trying to be funny they are failing at that as well. And also, I live in Minneapolis (aka the Twin Cities) the local radio plays a version of this that says "I'm in The Cities trick" which I find more irritating because of the local connection, and because it's just stupid when the lyrics clearly are not about Minnesota.

2 comments:

  1. these two are straight up clowns. they make me ashamed to wear my vans. thank god i didn't order red bulls befor because i sure as shit wouldn't do it now.

    ReplyDelete