Friday, June 10, 2011

Too much fun in the sun

So yesterday I went all the way down to Huntington Beach, which is about 40 miles from my place (I feel so much worse for those who came from the valley because it was even further for them). It was to film a Pepsi commercial. We weren't actually on the beach we were at the Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort out by the pool. Which, admittedly is a pretty fantastic place to spend your work day. However, that being said there were a few drawbacks.

I had to get up at 5 in order to get ready and be there on time, but since this was a huge call when I got there it was pretty much just 3 plus hours of waiting around doing nothing. And then we went to the set and had a few rehearsals and then broke for lunch. After lunch it was pretty much just being in the sun and dancing ALL DAY...we're talking like 7 hours straight of this. It wasn't horrible because my friend Breanne was there so I mostly just talked with her, but it got really exhausting. I was pleased that one of the assistant directors asked me if I was a music video back-up dancer, and one of the featured extras came up and told me she thought I was really good at dancing too! But unfortunately it didn't get me bumped up at all LOL maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment