Sunday, June 12, 2011

Audition and Pride

Well, yesterday I had an audition to go to in the early afternoon. It is for a short film called "Exit the Friend Zone" and I am trying out for the lead character's best friend. The audition process was a bit odd, they had me fill out an employment application for the production company and they had some people and scheduled times and others were just told to show up between 2 and 6. I got there right at 2 and ended up waiting around for about 45 minutes. The audition was held in an industrial part of town that I wasn't very familiar with so that was strange. But once I actually got in with the director everything went pretty well, I think I was funny and would be good for the part.

After that I met up with my friend Mitchel and we went out for Pride. We didn't pay to go into the festival (it is like $25 WTF, Minneapolis was always free to get into). Instead we went to The Abby and then St. Felix for some cocktails and burgers. All and all it was a pretty fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment