Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chupacabra found!!!

Well, last night I watched the excellent/terrible Mega-Shark vs Giant Octopus and it was wonderful. All the campy fun got me in the mood for some real monsters, and wouldn't you know it apparently we have found the long lost el chupacabra (goat sucker, no not like that, perv) Here's a video that shows the "evidence"




Now, I'm not saying this is legit but it is quite interesting. I do believe in some cryptozoology, but I don't know if this one is right, most likely it is just some sort of deformed canine. I will say that I do have some first hand chupacabra experience, ok second hand, but in high school my best friend's brother had a few pet goats and one morning one of them was dead with a hole in the neck. The goat was still inside its pen and it wasn't eaten at all, just the one hole. We never did figure out what would have done that and how or why, so it has always been a running joke that it was a tragic victim of the chupacabra.

No comments:

Post a Comment